NON - Resident Fiscal Identification Number (NIE)

Firstly, as a non-resident, before you buy a property you'll need to register for an NIE number at the local police station.

This will be your unique fiscal identification number. (NIE)

It's compulsory and must be produced when you carry out any financial activities, opening a bank account, applying for credit etc.

However don't worry you don't have to do this yourself, we can arrange for someone to take care of this for you.